Hosted by Melissa Joy, CFP®, CDFA®
Wednesday, 16 December 2020
Kathy Longo recently sat down with Melissa Joy, CFP®, president of Pearl Planning and host of the Pearl Planning Podcast to discuss the role emotions can play in financial decisions.
Tuesday, 17 March 2020
Kathy Longo sat down with George Grombacher of the Money Savage podcast to discuss how values fit into financial success, how to determine yours, and the challenges and opportunities associated with life’s transitions.
Friday, 19 April 2019
Kathy Longo and Michele Lenz had a great time speaking to Matt Fizell over at the You're a Financial Planner, Now What? Podcast about how to integrate and flourish in a financial planning firm. This is a great episode for anyone looking to scale a firm, build a career path, or who is interested in growing their career as a planner into a future firm partner.
What You’ll Learn:
- What a hiring process looks like in a scaling firm
- How a business owner and a newer planner who is being hired relates to the hiring process
- The importance of hiring for fit, from a business owner’s perspective
- How creating career paths can shape a firm
- How to encourage growth in new team members
- What to expect when working for a small practice as a new planner
- The importance of transparency in conversation, and being open to feedback
Monday, 11 March 2019
On their second episode of Women’s month, Top Advisor Marketing host Matt Halloran welcomed Kathy Longo, CFP®, CAP®, CDFA to discuss her newest book Flourish Financially: Values, Transitions, and Big Conversations.
Monday, 17 December 2018
Here at Flourish, we are big proponents of women taking a more active role in their financial plans. Listen to the Life in HD podcast to hear Kathy's thoughts on how women can reevaluate their approach to their finances instead of leaving all the planning to a spouse or partner.